Faithful to our fighters
Aid and Attendance
is our specialty.
See how this is just for you.
Here’s what you need to know about qualifying:
- Must have served for 90 days of active duty
- Must have served one day during a period of war. (Active combat is not required)
- Must not have received a dishonorable discharge
- Must be over the age of 65 or permanently and fully (100% disability rating) disabled
- Must require assistance with some activities of daily living
- Countable assets must not exceed $138,489
In addition to basic pension, veterans or their survivors are eligible for Aid and Attendance by meeting one of the following criteria:
Living at Home
Illness or Immobility
Living at a Facility
Wartime Service Includes:
World War II
Dec 1, 1941 - Dec 31, 1946
June 27, 1950 - Jan 31, 1955
November 1, 1955 - May 7, 1975
Aug 2, 1990 - Undetermined
Find out how we can help.
It’s our honor to serve you.
Qualifying for additional veteran benefits
is simpler than you thought.